Risk Assessment Industry, Trade and Service Sector
The increased desire for risk protection does not only depend on statutory requirements, since companies are required to prove to their investors and partners that they manage their risks. Missing systematic analysis of one's own risks and prevention measures can jeopardize the company's existence more than ever before.
To implement statutory requirements, it is useful to employ software to create the risk analysis in combination with existing research systems (e.g. due diligence for customers, suppliers, and partners, or for anti-money laundering and anti-fraud). This enables you to enrich the risk analysis with key figures, check the effectiveness of prevention measures, and continually refine risk evaluation and resulting measures.
FICO TONBELLER systems enable you to implement company-specific risk management and controlling processes: From concepts and implementation to documentation and testing of software components. The solution is independent of the company’s structure and size and may be employed in regional, national, and international companies with numerous organizational units. Visual cockpits show critical risk factors and current key figures and thus lay the foundations for decisions by the management.
Our solution offers:
- A full solution ranging from risk assessment to the management cockpit
- Easy integration with existing systems
- Integration with research systems (e.g. Siron™ AML)
- Best practices from existing customer installations
Siron™ RAS Risk Assessment
Assess and Manage Risks
Siron™ RAS helps companies create and continually develop their risk analyses. Identification, categorization, and the assessment of risks are the foundation of all subsequent activities within the company to initiate and design comprehensive programs against money laundering, terrorism financing and other criminal acts. Targeted organizational steps may be derived and IT prevention measures implemented. This does not only support individual risk management. Focusing on essential risks may also result in savings through efficient resource allocation and more potent check procedures. Integrated workflows for cross-departmental risk assessment, audit-proof documentation, and customer assessment options complete the picture.
- System-based specification of the organizational and business structure
- Workflow for identification, categorization and weighting of the company's risks (e.g. customer, supplier, product, process and country risks)
- Large database with predefined risks
- Measures for risk prevention and minimization, including functionality for time and task management
- Interface to research systems (e.g. Siron™ KYC, Siron™ AML, Siron™ Embargo) to check the efficiency of monitoring measures and for continual enrichment of the risk analysis through up-to-date key-figures
Siron™ RCC Risk & Compliance Cockpit
Visualization, Management and Control of Risk Measures
The growing complexity of basic statutory conditions is a continual challenge for companies in their effort to combating risks efficiently. The active management of risks for all connected national and international departments and subsidiaries requires an up-to-date central overview of the most important variables. Through cockpits designed according to the latest findings of perception psychology, Siron™ RCC grants companies a holistic view on their risk analyses including preventive measures and their status. Based on consolidated data from integrated risk-assessment and research systems (e.g. Siron™ RAS, Siron™ KYC, Siron™ Embargo), measures are calculated and presented using sophisticated visualization techniques.
- Fast, daily management overview in accordance with the GRC approach
- Early detection of shortcomings of and risks in the internal control system
- Analyses and comparison of trends and risk development
- Drill-down (e.g. per country, subsidiary, customer category, risk factor)
- Configurable charts
- Key performance indicators (KPI) that can be adjusted to the company's risk situation