Protect Reputation through Integrated IT Solutions for Business Partner Due Diligence
Business relations, especially those for international enterprises, usually engender complex networks of divergent business partners. The decision to collaborate with trade cooperatives, intermediaries, suppliers and local counseling agencies, must therefore be founded on exact information about the partner's estimated risk.
Compliance Officers, who follow clear-cut compliance and corruption rules when selecting and screening their business partners, make a substantial contribution to maintaining their company's reputation and prevent financial damage caused by fines, penalties, pecuniary damages, or by being excluded from business.
The workflow-driven IT solution for business partner due diligence provides transparency of the risk that may result from the envisaged business relation. FICO TONBELLER software enables corporations to check their partners during initial business acceptance and to recheck them recurrently with regards to defined risks. Automated matching with sanction, anti-corruption, or internal black lists yields higher efficiency and reduces costs by replacing manual laborious list matching.
Our solution offers:
- Business partner screening
- Risk assessment of customers and partners
- Automatic retrieval and check of the beneficial owners
- Matching with watch lists & PEP databases
- Interfaces to sanction and other public lists
- Integration with existing supplier assessment, internal controlling, and master data systems
If you have any questions about our solutions and products,
Siron®KYC Know Your Customer
Integrated Business Partner Screening
To protect companies from risks related to business, it is useful to include business partners, such as suppliers, wholesalers, customers or salesmen, in compliance programs. In combination with Siron®KYC, a workflow-based application for business partner due diligence, compliance with statutory regulations and implementation of the business strategy is secured and risk potentials are detected automatically in the partner networks. Being an integrated business partner screening solution, Siron®KYC allows seamless integration with existing processes or systems. Standardized interfaces to third-party databases, sanction and other public lists allow fast implementation of the solution.
- Automatic retrieval of the beneficial owner for legal entities
- Continual matching of partner information with sanction lists and PEP databases
- Real-time risk classification for business partners
- Custom risk features through business rules
- Questionnaire designer to model the company's check and approval procedure for business partners
- Standardized interface to the CRM system to check existing partners
Siron®RCC Risk & Compliance Cockpit
Visualization, Management and Control of Risk Measures
The growing complexity of basic statutory conditions is a continual challenge for companies in their effort to combating risks efficiently. The active management of risks for all connected national and international departments and subsidiaries requires an up-to-date central overview of the most important variables. Through cockpits designed according to the latest findings of perception psychology, Siron®RCC grants companies a holistic view on their risk analyses including preventive measures and their status. Based on aggregated data from integrated modules such as Siron®KYC, measures are calculated, structured and shown using highly developed visualization techniques.
- Fast, daily management overview in accordance with the GRC approach
- Early detection of shortcomings of and risks in the internal control system
- Analyses and comparison of trends and risk development
- Drill-down (e.g. per country, subsidiary, customer category, risk factor)
- Configurable charts
- Key performance indicators (KPI) that can be adjusted to the company's risk situation