Liability / Privacy Protection
The contents of our pages have been prepared with the greatest care. Nevertheless, Fair Isaac Germany GmbH cannot guarantee the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided.
Fair Isaac Germany GmbH assumes no liability, either express or implied, for the accuracy, availability or any other properties of this Website.
According to § 7 paragraph 1 Telemediengesetz (TMG) we are responsible as a service provider for our own contents on these pages according to the general laws, but we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate an illegal activity. As soon as we become aware of any legal infringements, we will remove the corresponding content immediately. However, any liability in this respect will only be assumed from the time of knowledge of concrete violations of the law.
Links to third-party websites
Our pages contain links to external websites of third parties. The content of these directly or indirectly linked websites is neither subject to the control of Fair Isaac Germany GmbH nor is it responsible for the content of the linked sites. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages, which is why we do not accept any liability in this respect.
Fair Isaac Germany GmbH has checked the external websites for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. At the time of linking, no infringements of the law were discernible. However, we cannot constantly check all contents of the pages linked by us without actual evidence. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following you will find information about how we collect personal data of users visiting our website. Personal data are all data that can be assigned to you as a specific person, e.g. your name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior.
(2) The person responsible for data collection pursuant to Article 4 Section 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Fair Isaac Germany GmbH, Stubenwald-Allee 19, 64625 Bensheim, info-tonbeller(at)fico.com (see our Impressum). You can contact our data protection officer at
Bugl & Kollegen
or by post by including "data protection officer" in the address.
(3) When contacting us by e-mail or a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to reply to your questions. We delete such data collected this way as soon as it is no longer necessary to store them, or limit the processing of such data if statutory law obliges us to record keeping.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processing below. We will also specify the defined criteria for the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to correction or to be forgotten,
- Right to limitation of data processing,
- Right to opposition to data processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to place a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority with regard to our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 How we collect personal data of users visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with data, we will only collect the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. When viewing our website, we collect the following data, required by us for technical reasons to display our website to you and guarantee stability and security (legal basis for this is Article 6 Section 1 Sentence 1 Item f of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific site)
- access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request is coming
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data described above, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and are assigned to the browser you use. With the help of cookies, information is sent back to the site that has placed the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the internet experience more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies. The scope and functioning of the cookies are explained below:
- Transient cookies (temporary use - see b)
- Persistent cookies (limited use - see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted at the time you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. Session cookies contain a session ID, which makes it possible to assign various requests of your browser to a particular session. This way, your computer will be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for instance, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that in that case you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. Normally, the information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If you activate the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other states that are signatories to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the complete IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
You may also prevent the registration of data generated by cookies and based on your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You may prevent data collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be saved to prevent future collection of your data when visiting our website: Deactivating Google Analytics
For marketing and optimization purposes, products and services of WiredMinds (www.wiredminds.de) are used on this website. Data is collected, processed and stored, enabling to create alias user profiles. Where possible and reasonable, the user profiles are made completely anonymous. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor's Internet browser, making it possible to recognize the used browser at a later date. The collected data, which may contain personal data, is transmitted to WiredMinds or collected directly by them. WiredMinds may use data extracted from visiting our website in order to create anonymous user profiles. The collected data will not be used to personally identify any visitors of this website without the consent of the person concerned given specifically by them for that purpose, and will not be combined with any personal data concerning any alias user profile. All IP addresses will be made anonymous immediately after collection by deleting the last number series. The collection, processing and storage of data may be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Excluding from website tracking.