Advanced Analytics Forum NYC
Improve and Reduce AML Costs through Advanced Analytics!
"Why Machine Learning is a Game Changer"
Matrix-IFS and FICO are delighted to invite you to the Advanced Analytics Forum in NYC.
Come and learn how advanced analytics for AML will protect your business and your customers. At this forum you will discover more about machine learning and artificial intelligence, hybrid thread finance and recommended best practices in building an Enterprise AFC Ecosystem.
|Agenda – June 28, 2017|
FICO & Matrix-IFS
|1:15-2:15||Key Note – Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Advancing Compliance |
• How AI is improving compliance and your internal audit
• Real-time customer threat detection
• Choosing the right technology – what to keep in mind
Dr. Scott Zoldi, Chief Analytics, FICO
|2:30-3:30||Hybrid Threat Finance – From Broad Detection to Surgical Precision |
• Understand the global threat landscape to better manage specific global risks
• Target threat "actors" instead of broad "actions"
• Target threat typologies to lower false positives, increase SAR percentages, and reduce regulatory/reputational risk
Joshua Fruth, Director, AML Advisory, Matrix-IFS
Debra Geister, Managing Director, AML Advisory, Matrix-IFS
|3:30-4:30||Recommended Approaches for Building an Enterprise AFC Ecosystem |
• Best practices for a risk based AFC system powered by advanced analytics
• Trends and challenges
Torsten Mayer, Vice President, FICO TONBELLER
Frank Holzenthal, Senior Director Presales and Marketing, FICO TONBELLER
|4:30-5:00||Panel Discussion on New Risks Associated with New Technology and How to avoid them |
|5:00||Come Together Reception|
Phone: +49 6251 7000-232